Saturday 15 January 2011

KAISERCRAFT CLOCK

Afternoon all sorry I have not been able to post over the last few days but I had to wait to use hubbies camera as mine does not seem to want to work any more.

Today I wanted to show you a clock I made using one of the Beyond The Page clocks from Kaisercraft and the scrummy English Rose papers (all can be bought from the fabby Chrissy at www.merlyimpressions.co.uk).

I painted the clock in Antique white paint before adding papers and flowers.



Let me know what you think.
Hugs Han xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Han, Happy New Year. Love this clock its stunning. What a great start to your Crafting year. Hope all is well with you and yours.
    Much Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Han!!
    Good to see you back! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. Speechless. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's so beautiful, romantica and smart! I love all the flowers...
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is absolutely beautiful - it looks so soft and delicate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Al says above, this is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete