Monday 24 January 2011

DOES'NT TIME FLY?

WOW where did that week go it seemed to go by in a complete blur :)

Anyway today I have two projects to show you. Again you have guessed it both from Kaisercraft. I cannot wait for their new collections coming out at the beginning of Feb they look amazing.

The first project is storage and I have decorated it with English Garden. I have put my misters etc in mine and also my ink pads in the drawers. I love being able to make something and then use it in my craft room it makes it all more special.



The second project is some large letters I use to decorate my craft room wall. I have used the After Range from Kaisercraft which is gorgeous and has so many uses.



My mum and dad got back from Australia yesterday I went to pick them up at Terminal 5 and I was amazed at how fab this airport is (well as airports go lol). It was great to see them and catch up on how all the family are in OZ.

Anyway better go as I need to prepare for a craft session I am doing for a friend.

Hugs Han xx

1 comment:

  1. Loving both projects so much...the drawers are so pretty :)
    I'm just going to have to go for a peek at these things now...nawty Han!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete